Thursday, August 05, 2004

I knew it !

First day Dim is not here, and our backup solution is not working as expected.. well .. perhaps as expected.. it did not back up anything last night.
We are using ARCserve on MS - and to no surprise, it blows. Every other day we are obliged to kill some its processes as it fails to shut them down properly. Today was no exception, and on top of that the tape would not eject.. Useless crap.

Managed to drop by castorama in my lunch break, to pick up some wood pillars I need for support in my closet (as the shelf is heavily overloaded, and about to fall down) - wood is good..

Going out to Ikea tonight to look for a small furniture for our kitchen, so I imagine that I'll enjoy myself putting together something tonight - I totally suck at it though. It's kinda like a jigsaw puzzle - but for adults..

On a side note, I'm happy to report that GDF dropped by today and opened for the gas to our apartment, so we are actually able to cook some real food tonight !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wondering...Of all people, why do these crazy meat eaters have a vegan banner on the blog ???

mich said...

Things that makes you go "Hmmmmmmmmmm"