Monday, January 30, 2006

Nike Airmax 360 - Running on Slaves?

I was coming back from the FNAC on Friday evening after a nice cold beer at the 'Relais Odeon', when I noticed an ad for the new Nike Air Max 360.

This is how the situaiton went through my head.

- Nike, huh, cool
- shoe kinda looks nice, although i don't really like Nike
- Airmax 360 - alright.
- Nike Airmax 360 - Running on Slaves - that's a bit of a bizarre ad.
- Running on Slaves? huh, what the...!

Well apparently some anarchist losers had been there before me, taken apart the lit billboard, added a bit of their own to the ad, and put it back together. This is what it looked like:


As you can imagine, this ad really got a crowd quick.

I wonder how long that was up before someone was notified and it was 'cleaned up'?

In any case, I got the pic!

ciao for now,

dim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thats just crazy, this photo could be worth a lot someday...hold onto it. Hope you had a great weekend, talk to you later!