Friday, February 11, 2005

Drinks - a gogo !

So tried out a few drinks the last couple of days.. Here my sad little report..

Tequila Sunrise:
- 6cl Tequila
- Orange Juice
- a dash of grenadine

Fill a tall glass with ice, and pour in the Tequila - fill the rest of the glass with orange juice. Stir it up real good, and finally add a dash or two of grenadine (note: when adding the grenadine, do it with a swift movement so the grenadine falls to the bottom of the glass fast - it will then raise a bit from the bottom and give the drink that authentic sunrise look)

Best enjoyed in the comfort of your couch.

I tried out that Gin Fizzzz ala Dim.. (No I did not choke on the wedge, as I used the straw.. sucker)
It was good, though you might want to put a little more gin, and a little less sour mix.. (I mean, we drinking this shit for a reason)

No comments: