Today's beverage is a classic, I grew up on this stuff, and it is also the granddad of the Serbian, so Respect!
Here's how I make a Long Island. Mich, try this tonight, it's bound to make you giddy.
In a BIG-ASS GLASS (Pint glass preferably, minimum 40cl, recommended 50 or 60cl glass)
- Fill the glass with a good amount of ice.
This is a drink you "build", so no shaking is involved
- pour in 2cl. of each of the following: Gin, Tequila, White Rum, Vodka and Triple Sec.
- next, pour in sour mix to up to 2/3 of the glass.
- top the rest of the glass with coke, pour it in gently so it floats on top of the sour mix.
- add a couple pieces of lime, no straw...
- make sure to mix the drink up before downing it.