Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Naps..

I think that we should have a designated nap time, like in Kindergarden. Do you guys remember those? I mean work should be like kindergarden, you come in, spend a few hours and play with toys, learn a new letter and number, eat, take the NAP and go home. I just remember how damn good it was, to be laying down in that big classroom, with all the blinds down so it was nice and dark, and laying there on your damn rubber mat, you would just dose off for an hour.. that was nice.

I think it would be pretty damn sweet if you could have an hour nap after lunch. I mean you're full of Flamkeuche or Cote de Boeuf, had a bit of wine, some coffee.. your body needs a bit of time to absorb those calories - I mean it's healthy damn it! For our own HEALTH, we should demand a nap time at work. The way it is right now, we're forcing our already fucked up bodies to digest fast (a cigarette doesn't help, you need da sleep), and we still have to pretend we're actually doing something useful. I mean no one is efficient after lunch, I for one am drousy and wouldn't mind curling up in the space under my desk. I mean technically I could do it and not get caught, no one would notice... apart from the occasional snoring...

Plus they just added a new tint on our office windows, so if you turn off the lights and close the blinds a bit, it would be just perfect for you know what ...

fuck.. here we go, back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a tint, master ?

mich said...

Well.. let's just see if our office gets some of that.. cause it might be a euro too expensive..