Thursday, May 06, 2004

Not so easy..

I took the Cisco ICND course a couple of years ago (I also attended the CIT course) - but it is just recently I thought it could be "fun" to actually take the certifications - first the CCNA, and in time the CCNP. I have contacted a few Cisco learning partners here in France, to find out whether or not I can take the exam in English (it is hard enough without me worrying about the language barrier) - while I'm waiting feedback, I have begun preparing for the test, and I found an online service that can give me a CCNA test (find it here) for free.
The test is harder than I thought, and I'll probably have to read up on a lot of stuff -and it is not helping that the margin for error is very thin - you need 9 correct answers out of 10 !!
Wish me luck..

No comments: